It’s been a long time since I’ve had anything remotely powerful to drink. It’s also been a long time since I’ve had to drink with friends as well. As it is, it turns out that going all the way when it comes to drinking isn’t as easy as I thought…neither is it as clean as I would have hoped for it to be. Then again…everything has its own lesson. This is mine.
Edrei’s 10 Things Learnt From Drinking With A Friend:
- People who can drink 10 glasses of Vodka in 5 hours can’t necessarily do it in 30 minutes like you do.
- Any alcohol is best served as it is, drinking sweetened versions only give you a worse hangover.
- Curry is not a good food to be eaten before drinking Absolute Vodka.
- When tipsy you are allowed to say any damn thing on your mind no matter how shy you are because it can be excused later on count of drunkeness.
- When your friend suddenly doesn’t feel so well…drag them to the shower as soon as you can. You’ll soon understand why.
- After they spew for the first time. Don’t think it’s over. It probably is going to keep going for a while.
- When someone spews on your bed, it’s best to clean it as soon as possible.
- Trying to carry your friend out of the shower while you’re bordering drunk isn’t a good idea.
- Math equations are a very good way of staying focus when you feel like the room is spinning.
- Laugh it off in the morning when they wake up and accept any attempts for them to make it up to you.
Basically…well…the main thing is just because I can skull glass upon glass of Absolute Vodka doesn’t mean that other people can as well and when they end up in a bad state from it, it becomes your responsibility to take care of them because, hey what are friends for. There is however one problem that comes out from all of this in the end.
Since my bed isn’t dry yet…where the hell am I going to sleep?