- He reeks arrogance and superiority.
- He constantly takes painkillers.
- He’s brilliant yet never takes credit for his work unless forced to.
- He helps people because it’s the right thing to do.
- He screws ethics, puts the job first and deals with concequence when it comes.
- He has the Rubik’s Complex – he needs to solve every puzzle.
- He has a bleak and extremely objective outlook on life.
- He’s hard to reach and pushes people away with offensive sarcasm.
- He’s still in love with his ex.
Yeah, I could probably change my name though and be done with it. Damn…if only I’d get that infarction in the leg, then it would have been so uncanny. I guess 9 out of 10 similarities doesn’t make it the real thing. Makes it close to the real thing, but it doesn’t fool everyone…just most people. Then again that might be enough.