Tomorrow is going to be a big day. It’s a big day because I’m making it so for my sake and hers…well…mostly for my sake. So to ease my mind off things, I thought I might go easy on myself today. I’m a geek. I’m also a movie buff. If you put two and two together, you’re definitely going to end up with something like this. See if you can guess where they came from.
Edrei’s List Of Geek-ified Movie Quotes:
- Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not online anymore.
- May the GeForce be with you.
- E.T. Skype home.
- You want processing speed? You can’t handle the processing speed!
- I’ll be back. I need to reboot.
- A boy’s best friend is his Linux powered laptop with an 802.11G wireless connection.
- Mine. My precious…21 inch LCD monitor
- I’m king of the blogging world!!
- Life is like a site of unvalidated code, you never know what you’ll get.
- Admin, we have a problem.
- Google for a lack of a better word, is good.
- I love the smell of a new laptop in the morning.
- Show me the adsense money!!
- I see disconnected people.
- You had me at “Hello World”.
That’s it, I couldn’t think of any other movie quotes to geekify…or at least the ones that anyone else remembers watching. But other than that. Enjoy.