What’s the opposite of blogger’s block? Is there even an opposite of blogger’s block? I don’t really know. All I know is that I have a lot in this mind of mind to say and for some reason I can’t put it out into words. My mind keeps jumping from one thing to another and as much as I have things to say, I’ve been erasing every single thing I started writing for the past 4 hours.
Maybe I’m just tired.
Which might actually be a point to write about anyway because until recently, a lot of you might have noticed the fact that I have been sleeping late. Real late. We’re talking when-the-sun-comes-up-then-you-go-to-sleep late. I’m taking this whole nocturnal lifestyle to a whole new level. In fact, I found myself actually eating a full scale dinner at 3 in the morning. Not a snack, but some home made chicken rice with some soup.
Great, this is turning into a what-I-did-today kinda post.
Tell you what…since I’m really incoherent with the way my thoughts are being put down at this moment. I’ll just list whatever is on my mind right now and be done with it.
- I don’t like memes and I wanted to write it down but Kenny beat me to it.
- I can’t seem to study properly at the library because I need a new MP3 player to concentrate and block out the voices.
- My grades really matter right now because for me to be a lab demonstator next semester and be elegable for honours I got to get a credit average for all 3rd year subjects.
- I’m becoming nocturnal (see above).
- There are some of you I really worry for at the moment and I just want to say that I’m here for you as long as you let me stand by you with everything that I am and can be.
- Winter is coming and I can amuse myself for hours watching my breath condense in the night air as I look at the stars in the clear night.
I think that’s about it. Yeah I think that should be about it…unless I completely forgot what else is there in this head of mind…which is not surprising to begin with. Then again…I’d probably write all these down one by one when my mind is a little more focused. For now at least let me just put it down here for the time being…so that I won’t forget what was on my mind in the first place.
Does that make sense?
The more I read it, the more it doesn’t to me. Hell…at this point even I don’t know what I’m talking about…which is a very serious thing indeed to realise I might be loosing my grip on reality. Maybe I already am. Maybe I’m in an asylum right now and everything I’m doing right now is a figment of my imagination. Maybe my entire life as I know it is a figment of my imagination. Maybe…maybe…maybe I’m already leaking brain fluids from my ear.
I seriously need to give my head a rest.
I seriously need to study.
This isn’t a good combination to begin with.
I can see one of those days coming up really soon.
Oh goody…at least I can write about that mess later on.