Edrei’s List of Things To Do While I have Nothing To Do:
- Tweak blog sidebar under Internet Explorer so that it doesn’t look broken anymore.
- Replace desktop shell and tweak layout.
- Plan out blogathon posts and keep trying to get people to pledge sponsorship for it.
- Head over to Sydney for the Biomedical Conference on the 6th and 7th of July.
- Trim hair over head.
- Conduct pre-Blogathon blogathon.
- Have a quiet birthday to myself.
- Time to donate blood again.
Make suit in a form of a Bat. Fight crime. Protect innocent. Pledge for world peace.
- Keep delusions at bay and try not to go out of my mind in an empty house for the next 4 weeks.
I’m sorry that’s all the brainpower I can muster for the moment. Maybe I’ll be inspired with something sometime soon. Being too relaxed has it’s drawbacks. Creating a list of what to do because you got nothing else to write is one of them.
Bully for me.