I went for a medical checkup 2 days ago for my visa extension application and found one a few things about myself that even I didn’t even know.
Edrei’s Medical Checkup Aftermath:
- I have so much earwax in my ear that despite cleaning it up with earbuds, I still need one of those earwax desolving thingies.
- I have no testicular problems (but even I could tell you that, the doc had to be sure anyway).
- I am actually 5kg overweight…which isn’t any surprise seeing what I ate for both Christmas and Chinese New Year.
- My blood pressure actually went down from when I last checked it. I’m about 120/70 if you could actually understand that sort of thing.
- My chest actually looks good only from one angle which happens to be this:
Well, I guess, the verdict just happens to be one thing. I definitely need more exercise. Which…I’d probably get on with as soon as I move a more permanent place to stay and start cycling all the way back and forth between home and university. Oh well, I guess I can put up with my tummy for a few more weeks though. I’ll just have to make sure I’d cut it down to size later on. Wouldn’t want Mel to start ogling at other guys now won’t we?