Seriously though, there is no doubt about it, geeks can have their own sense of humour in a world of our own. If you're a Star Trek fan, you should definitely go check it out. I mean, how could you not love things like this:
- "Mary Had a Little Lamb. It Was Delicious"
- "Hansel and Gretel Offend Vlad the Impaler"
- "The Three Little Pigs Build an Improvised Explosive Device and Deal With That Damned Wolf Once and for All"
You could just add in a deep booming voice, close your eyes and pretend you're in some twisted alternate reality where every small disagreements are settled by large curved blades around a circle of flame and very sharp pointy objects.
Somehow that sounds very appealing.
Anyway, I thought I'd add my own little flavour to the Fairy Tale title.
- "Cinderella Who Bloodily Defeated Her Stepsisters and Stepmother In Honorable Battle To Claim Desirable Mate Who Found Her Blade"
- "Rapunzel Who Cuts Hair To Use As Effective Weapon And Brings Honor In Battle"
- "Rumplestiltskin Who Died Upon Hearing His Name Which Bears Shame To His Clan For Being A Coward In Battle"
Ok, so they aren't the best renditions of Klingon Fairy tales, then again you wouldn't exactly make one too when you're half groggy with nothing on your mind except the fact that you have a business plan to finish sometime soon. I wonder though what would my tale be in Klingon Terms?
"Warrior Who Slays Business Plan In Honourable Combat And Wins Many Desireble Mates"
Yeah Ed…that's wishful thinking for you.
I wonder if Minishorts could write a few stories with these titles?
Yeah right and the wishful thinking would probably come first.