Firstly, a Merry Christmas to everyone! hope the presents and dinner and family company are all good! 🙂
Well, Edrei is not really a slave driver here but I feel really bad since I did promise that I would blog for him but things have been crazy. My family is visiting and my brother is here and sick with fever, flu and hives. So not a very Merry Christmas for us here. Sick with worry and everything does tend to spoil the festive mood.
This is my version of a ChickyBabe 🙂
- The minute you reach 21 years of age, you are now able to join the adult table for Christmas dinner. That is when they change the rule sin my family where the kids will have to buy the adults presents for the Yuletide season next year. Then, I’m considered a kid again. Pfft.
- Christmas has become to commercialized and is all focused about the presents and not the birth of Christ.
- I’m actually looking forward to uni next year, since everybody passed their supp papers and we have another year to stay together!
- My honours application got rejected, which is a rather good Christmas give to myself actually. More time to spend to focus on everything else.
- My Christmas present pile has shrunk from year to year, which indicates I’m getting more mature and older and thus not eligible for presents anymore 🙂
Clearly I’m not good at doing this ‘ChickyBabe’, but this will improve with time. So I leave you to this for a while and will be back! Merry Christmas!