- Like all good stories we love to read, they start off with a problem that the main character eventually has to deal with throughout the course of the story. New chapters of my life however doesn’t start off with one. In this case, I have 3.
- It’s becoming increasingly frustrating that I always miss all the good things which I looked forward to. It feels as though I’m truly separate from the world, operating at a different time than everyone else.
- Being sick just moments before you leave for a long journey isn’t the kind of last minute surprise you want. Not when you have to make a choice between braving the pain and fever to walk out and buy food and medicine or stay at home and rest without anything to eat until you’re better.
- Anticipating the worst that could happen has become an art form in my life. Reacting to that worst is still a work in progress. How far broken do you have to be to predict and react to all the bad things that happen in your life?
- I seem to be developing a habit of cutting things really close. Whether it’s because I’m forced to or some miraculous thing happens to get me out of it, either way, there is always a strange luck there that I have no control over. The universe, I cannot fight, but I sure can scream at it.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.