Since she’s sick and I’ve got far too many things to do to come up with a sensible post, I thought I might as well do a ChickyBabe and clear all these thoughts from my head before they start blocking the door. Think of it as a small tribute but without having anyone dying or be really old.
- For some reason, I have this odd sense of euphoria when someone thinks I’m actually married with a kid. I hate to think that’s actually my biological clock coming sooner than expected.
- I’m finally giving in and liking rice porridge now, especially when it’s freezing cold and it actually looks and tastes like some thick soup.
- Is it wrong to be jealous of people who get more attention than you, especially since you worked so hard within the rules to carve your own space in the first place?
- Sometimes the only wall between you and goal is your own fear that you will actually succeed.
- There is just too little time in the day to do all the things I need to do. Either that or the early winter is really screwing with my internal clock.
- I really don’t like it when people come out from nowhere accusing me of things when I’m either about to go do something important like sleep.
- I’ve got to remind myself that there will always be assholes in the world and soon, most of them will be used to heat up my house.
- Have you ever noticed that “Forever” is almost always a really long time in bed?
Now I think I can get started on things.