Its been a mentally draining day on both my logical eloquence and my creative dawdling, so I’ll keep it simple.
- If the myth is true that women are natural at multitasking, then I’m pretty sure not all the cells in my body have a Y-chromosome.
- It’s true that first time results don’t always have to be perfect, but having needing rewriting for the 3rd time in 2 weeks is pushing it especially when there are more important things that need to be done.
- When the mind hits a brick wall with something, it’s always good to switch around to keep your mind from falling apart. The added bonus is that you can get twice as much things done in half the time.
- While the best inspiration can sometimes come from the places you’ve visited a while back. That doesn’t mean it can’t also come from a lowly post-it note you take for granted, stuck to your wall beside your desk.
- Like everything I do, it has to hit a snag due to my unique ability to bite off more than I can chew. My ability to draw using photoshop, I cannot. I wonder if I can find someone willing to help me draw the most important part of my blog?
- Sometimes you can find new and shiny things hidden underneath boxes filled with sand. While it might not always be ready. It’s certainly worth a peek. That is if you’re curious enough to look in the box.