- Sometimes, looking back at the past troubles you, not so much because things have changed, but because things still stayed the same and only you have changed.
- The only thing I fear more than losing the state of mind and forgetting all the experiences that made me who I am, is gaining a condition that would force me to lay off the foods I always loved to eat. I have a dreaded feeling that the latter fear has slowly been creeping up on me.
- Despite not being usually affected by the concept of age, freshmen watching on university campus still does put into perspective how far I’ve gone and how far I still have to do.
- Sometimes you have to remind yourself that no matter how much things look up, life always finds a way to kick you where it hurts. It is a lesson I learned well after the 800th time or so, but I always seem to forget it when it matters the most. Such is the nature of optimism and hope.
- While the limitations to geeking out always involves how much I can afford, it is not without that certain hunger for my desires that I will crawl through broken glass for. After all, sometimes well worth cut flesh to know you got what you wanted all along. Dying happy is always more than a figure of speech.
- While it’s hard for some people to understand why I do the things that I do, it’s funny how often they have come to rely on my experience and expertise for the problems they face. Experience and expertise gained from doing the very things that they disagree with.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.