With a warm bed waiting for me in my condition, I’ll make this a quick one.
- There is no such thing as Spring or Autumn in Wagga where I live. There are just warm winters and cool summers. This time rather someone turned the temperature down to snap freeze.
- Despite feeling horrible with a head cold, I would feel worse if I didn’t at least finish what I started. It’s not an obligation to others. It’s just the responsibility to oneself.
- Why is it you never realize how sick you are until after you start resting from the hard work?
- I just got my hands on a new toy to replace my old one. Try and guess what it is?
- Music has the power to put things into perspective especially when you’re shivering under the blanket despite the heater being on.
- Wishing for the moments that will never happen. Feeling the warm comfort of a close friend pressed against you can make all the difference, even if it’s all left to your imagination.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she does her set of random thoughts.