Following tradition of those short random posts on lazy Sunday afternoons.
- I’ve decided to forgo buying a new phone and instead invest myself in a new camera. Albert recommended the Canon Powershot A540 for my case as a step up to Mel’s A400 which I’ve been using all this time. Unless anyone can recommend a better blogger’s camera, that’ll be it.
- I wonder if it’s bad to sell the present your parents bought for your birthday simply because you barely used it. Not that I don’t appreciate it, but the Olympus FE-115 isn’t exactly a camera that I can use given the capabilities I’m used to. I wonder if anyone else would be willing to buy it?
- In the world of technology, it’s always best to let a hardcore technogeek decide what they want. More often than not, gifts for them just involve supplying the money to pay for it.
- I’m bored enough to start messing around and investing in sites that I would have never bothered to look at before. If you’re just as bored as me with an itchy mouse finger, check out Twitter and MyBlogLog. One is just a glorified instant asides site and the other might actually be the next best thing.
- I’ve hooked up the now obsolete Sarah-IV to the television. It isn’t exactly high definition, but at least I don’t have to watch all the downloaded movies, shows and anime on a smaller monitor screen. Movie nights at home just got a whole lot more interesting.
Now to enjoy the rest of those movies I have.