I’m starting to think that it’s that time of the month for me again. Days where my life seems as uneventful as the blank page in which I stared at for a day trying to bring to words what lay in my thoughts. Maybe I’m just tired. Maybe there isn’t much to be said on cold winter days. Maybe I need to do another Chickybabe.
- How is it I can find the right words as a friend in need, but never that as a friend in want? Why is it I can only get people to listen to me only when they are in trouble and not any time before that?
- Looking back at being a friend in need, I’m starting to feel that saying “I told you so” just doesn’t cut it anymore.
- I realized that the uncertain future carries with it the fear that I will once again lose a woman I now love. It’s regretable that I can’t stop the ticking clock of time. But life always goes on, regardless of my fear and worries. I just hope I have the conviction to see myself through what lies ahead.
- There is a difference between being self-dependent and self-centered. Unfortunately you can’t really tell one from the other when you’ve never given yourself any reason to appreciate the life you have.
- There is a certain sense of pride and pleasure that comes when I realize that for a guy who doesn’t look like much, being able to win the girls especially those who were always out of reach does have their just rewards. Is it wrong when one of them happens to be yelling “In your face!” to the people that claim to have a social life?
If only my thoughts aren’t so chaotic. Oh how they’d make great topics to talk about.