To commemorate seeing ChickyBabe doing a Chickybabe after so long and to risk being unimaginative, I’m doing a Chickybabe as well seeing that I haven’t done one in a while.
- The thing I hate the most about daylight savings coming to effect would be that I get one hour less sleep that I usually would have on the weekends. Would be cool though if I got paid one hour more if I was doing a night shift.
- The urge to keep proving that I’m better has not died on me. I don’t know whether that’s just the last bits of my youthful enthusiasm or the fact I’m genuinely twisted somewhere, but something is going to come out soon and I know it’s going to piss off some people.
- I’ve bought all my Christmas presents that I needed to get…in advance. Even my own little gift to myself as a reward for a good year and some (really) hard earned money. Specifically these:
- In relation to that, I do have to remember to look both sides before crossing the road since from now on I can’t hear anything else while I have those things on. On the other hand, if I get hit by a truck, at least I’ll be listening to my favourite tunes at the same time. What a way to go.
- Is it me or are all people who constantly get what they want rich, spoilt , drama queens who make a fuss if things don’t go their way?
- I woke up the other day to find that I couldn’t recognize myself in the mirror anymore. It isn’t the fact I’ve lost a little weight, it’s the fact my eyes burned with something that I never really truly had in a long long time. You’d think it was hay fever. I think it was actually hope.