Yuletide seasons are meant to be a time of reflection and bonding. Since I don’t have the opportunity to so the latter, we’ll stick with all the thoughts that are going through my head.
- You know you’ve been raised right when the thing you want the most for Christmas isn’t a fancy new toy, but the company of those closest to you.
- The first thought aside, there is no harm in wanting some fancy toys at the end of the year. Especially is you’re someone in dire need of it.
- Christmas should also be a time when feel at peace in a home you can lay your head down and be thankful for, not running around wishing you had more than two hands trying to finish important things because you have no one to help you at all.
- Guinness Beer and meat make for an excellent stew base. The only problem arises when someone drank all your stock of Guinness without asking you or replacing what they drank in the first place.
- Good food is often the hallmark of good festivities. Sometimes even when you don’t have anyone to share it with. It’s still comfort on so many levels.
Enjoy your Christmas eve folks. I hope you’re spending it with the people you love in a home you have fill with food you could just die for. That’s the stuff alright.