I know I said before that Christmas isn’t just a time of material gifts but being that the moment is over, I do have to turn my attention to the technology infested things I need to oversee in 2008.
- Space on your desk is always a premium when you have a lot of gadgets and a new widescreen monitor is hard to find, especially when you want to find one for about 100 bucks.
- If there were a crush that’s turned into a slobbering obsession, the EeePC would be it. She will be mine. Oh yes. She will be mine.
- The average lifespan of a heavily used modified system goes is usually about 18 months. Sarah needs a memory wipe. The beautiful old gal is start to be extremely sluggish.
- If you’re ever going to give yourself a reason to use a new operating system, make sure you do it because the old one doesn’t give you the options you need. No point in moving to a new personality because of peer pressure when the old one is who you are.
- Information is always a premium. Sometimes you have decide what to forget to save what little space you have left. Either that or I need more money. Which comes first, not even I can tell.
- Being the number one technogeek in the area usually comes with plenty of responsibility. You just have to remember that no one is usually around to back you up when you need help or remind you to bring back that little piece of something you need to help yourself.
- Being a geek is like being a seductive flirt. You need money, skill and charm to get your way out in the end. No one said that those abilities had to end with the smooth cold metal bodies we so love.