If there are days in your life where all you can do is wait for things get back to you and all you feel is that nagging feeling of unrest. This would be mine.
- It says something about your state of unrest when you constantly imagine the doorbell ringing in hopes that the postman hands you the package of the new toy you bought over eBay.
- It can be aggravatingly slow to wait for the letter of rejection or a phone call of acceptance from the places you want to intern in. Some nights, your heart and your stomach just can’t take it.
- Constantly refreshing the Blogathon page every 5 minutes or so to see if they have updated the new site for sign ups is just obsessively compulsive of me. Thank God Firefox can automate that.
- Naughty flirting and directed double entendres may be a way of life around this house, but some unfulfilled frustrations can lead to threading on thin ice. Particularly when some things shouldn’t be crossed in the dangerous game.
- In a world where everything is measured in seconds and miliseconds. Minutes seem like an eternity. Particularly when you’re waiting for something to finish downloading off the net.
- Come to think of it, whoever said patience is a virtue probably never worked in a restaurant before.
So many itches to scratch, so little an ability to do so.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she does her set of random thoughts.