Who’d have guessed I’d be doing 2 Chickybabes in the space of a couple of days?
- While not clearly obvious, having a laptop and a desktop at the same time might be considered overkill. However, when you’re stuck in bed with work to do and a fever to wait out, having something small by your side that connects you to everything suddenly makes so much sense.
- I like my answers straight up and never in between. I know that’s a lot to ask for in life, but sometimes you have to ask yourself that all important question during critical times. Can my body make up its mind on whether or not it’s actually sick or not?
- As a general rule, nobody likes swallowing pins and needles. Unless of course you’re part of a circus troupe or you’re a street-side performer. Both which I’m not. So I don’t have to tell you this sore throat is driving me nuts.
- Geeks are the worst friends you should ask help for to stop you from buying that geeky toy you’ve waited years to get. More so when your mind is as mushy from fever as overcooked peas.
- There is no substitute for warmth than a someone you can wrap your arms around. But sometimes for people like myself, the heat from that working CPU will do in a pinch.