- Waking up in the morning to realise that the dream you so vividly remember when you were half awake is now all but forgotten may quite often be a blessing in disguise.
- The only solution against the mind numbing repetition at work is the ability to love what you do. Passion is its own rose coloured glasses.
- Love is not easy, but it is never complicated. Like trying to lift an engine block out of a car, you really need to put your back into it, but it definitely isn’t something that requires you to be a rocket scientist to accomplish.
- Solitude a heavy burden to bear, but what’s sadder still is when the only place left to turn to for comfort are the inorganic machines in your life and the fictional worlds in which they hold.
- You have all the reason in the world to fear a future you can’t understand or see, but you have more reason to fear a future you aren’t willing to step up to and face. Our destinies are shaped not by the fates that befall us, but the actions of what we’re willing to do to overcome them.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.