- Hellish weather back on inland Australia without constant air conditioning makes Malaysia’s humidity seem like a walk in the park. The 40-45 degree heat for the past week feels like a permanent oven that you have left open.
- Through adversary, there is always a hint of ingenuity. Not to say I’m not proud of all the jerry-rigged solutions I come up with for my problems, but in this heat, not being a hot-head is more than just a figure of speech.
- There is little that can be done without the money to make it happen. Such is the price when you cut corners for the things you desire. Eventual payment doesn’t always have to be monetary, and the setback is just as painful.
- People say there is a difference between playing god and being God. I don’t doubt that is true. I just wonder if the former is the first step to the latter?
- Sometimes you have to constantly brave hell for the things you need, much less the things you want. Eventual success as always is defined by our ability to get on our feet and walk through that fire. I have no doubt in my mind that expression was said by someone living inland Australia during the summer months.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.