Keeping the tradition of short and simple random thoughts:
- I may love the net, but I do miss the good ol times when you could curl up in bed with milk and cookies and read the night away.
- I’ve in the middle of a voracious reading mood. At this point, I munching on anything that’s crossing my path worth reading.
- I’ve am officially knee deep in summer break since I’ve completely lost track of the date, day and time.
- I need sleep. Then again, I feel compelled to finish the books I’m reading. Good books can be so addictive
- If anyone is looking for a good personal blog to read. Head over to ChickyBabe’s Blog. That’s where I coined this term from. That’s also where I go to get a little dreamy over someone who has her own way with words.
- I needed to expand my reading list to more than just the Anita Blake series, so I’m on books that are published from the same publisher and from the same Author. No surprise there, it’s still about vampires and the supernatural. Say hello to Sookie Stackhouse and Merry Gentry.
- Kristine decided to send over an early Christmas present which turned out to be something of a serendipity. You got to love friends who know what you like cause the gift in question turned out to be this:
Good ol paperback novels, how I missed you so after all these months.