There are some things I need to get off the chest and to still remind myself that despite being a nice guy, one must never forget that I’m still a guy. Period.
- Fantasizing about being with two women is a normal thing. But I always have to remember, some stories aren’t meant to come true.
- Water cooler bragging rights are all about fun and games. But there are limits to how much you can bullshit. Being God’s gift for women is one of those things no matter how true it can be.
- A double entendre is hallmark for being a male. But some people can never get it or never take it. So it’s best to never give it to them.
- Size does matter. Whoever said otherwise probably never handled knives.
- For once in my life I’d want to just want to live as a guy without the consequences. The one surrounded with booze and women. The irony is that I get more perks with the life I lead at the moment. I just don’t get all the just desserts now. At least I don’t have stand by the water cooler listening how this guy is God’s gift to women. I’m not that insecure. I already am aren’t I?
I wonder how many women are falling off their chairs laughing at this?