You can tell. It’s just one of those days.
- A crap load of spammers and plagiarist have been visiting my blog of late. Something tells me I need to get on top of things before all hell breaks loose.
- The idea that moving isn’t a bitch isn’t entirely true. It’s finding a house and going through all the paperwork that makes you want to run screaming in the streets.
- I’m finally on the employee payroll again after a good 3 months without work. The good news is that I no longer have to worry about where my next meal is coming from. The bad news is…well…I’ve yet to find that out.
- Productivity is an evil thing. Half the time you don’t feel like doing the things you need to do. The other half the time, you hardly notice anymore that you are doing them. One day you’ll wake up and realize that everything is done and you never took the time to savour how far you went.
- Most worries are completely unfounded. Some hold true to what’s going on. But all worries serve no greater point except to bog your down with unnecessary things. When you have a way of actually putting them aside in your mind, don’t hesitate to tell me how.
- It’s always good to have a little variety in life because when one thing goes to the dogs, you always have something better to show you the right way. Some things are going to change. We can all hope that it’s a step for the better.