Two Chickybabes in 2 days. You know I’m up to no good now to not to able to concentrate on one single topic.
- Sometimes all the past is exactly what it is. A part of your life that can never move on or change no matter how hard we all try. That’s why in the end we always have to look forward to a future. Something you can create at least. Especially when it involves people you like a lot.
- I’ve just realized that Macs are like Alfa Romeos. It’s not as good as it’s advertised and it can be a little bit pricey. But it’s very pretty and no one can ever call themselves a true geek until they’ve worked with a Mac at least once in their life.
- Autumn and Spring are possibly the two worst weathers to be particularly productive owing to the cold sleepy mood it always brings. This is particularly bad when you’re trying to get your fair share of work done. Even worse when you’re juggling more than one thing at a time.
- Entertaining your crush on a friend shouldn’t precede the work you’re meant to be doing, but if it snaps you out of a depressing jam that’s in your way, then there is no shame in being the biggest flirt you always were.
- The whole purpose of bureaucratic administration isn’t always to help you along. I’m beginning to believe that it’s there like a giant obstacle where we have to duck and weave in order to prevent ourselves from chucked about. The only difference is, obstacle courses tend to give you rewards in return. Bureaucratic administration tends to give you a headache and the job you were supposed to do anyway.