It’s about time to do another Chickybabe because as always, there are so many things to talk about and so little time to start elaborating it all.
- The instant messenger I’ve finally been waiting for is out. Pidgin 2.0 (formerly called Gaim) has gone out of beta and is released to the public. It’s good to have all your instant messages from so many protocols wrapped up into one neat little program.
- While I’ve had it for a while, I’ve finally got the hang of Facebook as a social networking site to invest in. It doesn’t mean I’ll stop visiting my Friendster profile though.
- What do you do when you receive two same gadgets from eBay for the price of one? I wonder if it’s ethical to keep the second and sell it off again for the same price?
- When all else fails, there is always the reset button. There is always Google’s Browser Sync as well. Unfortunately, that can never apply to life.
- What strange world we live in, when we love the cold metallic surface and the mechanical beeps of the machine more than the sensual warm curves and familiar voice of the human body.