It’s late so I’ll make it short and sweet.
- Have you ever liked a song so much you find yourself playing it over and over again when no one is around because you’re embarrassed that they’ll get sick of it before you do?
- Women by nature get more attention than men. Try ask a technical question in forums as a guy and compare it to women who ask the same thing. Chances are, no one will respond to you. The woman will get offers for personal help.
- I realize I now live with my girlfriend and a friend I’ve had a crush on for a while. Libido aside, the “sweet temptations of the flesh” is really pushing the self control to the limit. But being the nice guy is too much a responsibility to let go
- Everytime I tell people of good things that happen, they never pan out so as much as I want to. This time I’ll keep them to myself until they actually happen. So expect to know of all the good things that I’m excited about in about a month.
- The irony to being a ladies man is that you can never be proud of what you are because to be proud is to ruin the backbone of being a ladies man. The best you can do is try to be modest and hold back the urge to dance around the room like a madman because they genuinely like you for who you are. Sometimes that doesn’t really work as well.
Have a good night folks or a good day wherever you are, whenever you’re reading this.