- I’m amazed that speech-to-text systems have yet to exist on mobile phones as a standard. It would make SMS on the go so much easier.
- While reports of its death are greatly exaggerated, humanity’s need for the quick and easy will mean the eventual stagnation of blogosphere. Already have too many good blogs fallen prey to both limited time and declining interest. I mourn for simpler, better times.
- When people complain that they Twitter more than they blog, it may probably be because they have nothing worthwhile to say in the first place.
- The world has become a far more easier place to disconnect lately, not because of the busy schedule I’ve been keeping, but because people tend to make choices which force me to press the “ignore”, “block” or “unfollow” button.
- Last but not least. The new geek anthem. Much more suitable for those of you understand the weird and whacky niche of a world that we live in.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.