It’s late and it felt like I should do a Chickybabe before I retire for the night.
- Greatness no matter how noble your intentions are still aspects that take a lifetime to achieve. I wonder since mine are less than noble, whether it will ever come to fruition?
- Ever since I’ve come back from Melbourne, inspiration for my new theme design has left me again. Before ChickyBabe reminds me of what I told her. I’ll take it easy and work on what I can do.
- I think. No…I know I’ve developed another blog crush and her name is Lelia Katherine Thomas.
- I’ve decided to start collecting the Merry Gentry series. It’s a good thing it’s a great series because my reading mood is starting to wane.
- It’s one thing to feel alone without anyone to share a conversation with you in real life. It’s another to feel alone in cyberspace where no one ever returns your messages.
- The sense of aimless purpose in life has returned to haunt me again. It’s a fear that Mel and me have been sharing more often now that she has finished her honours. The summer holiday is starting to look way too long.