After about 3 weeks of a well earned and deserved holiday, I’m back. Now to pick up on where I left off…
- I realize now that I actually work to earn what I want to get in life, as it always should be. A step down from the more noble responsibilities of duty, but if we don’t enjoy the fruits of our labor as it goes, won’t we regret it when it’s too late to take back what we deserved?
- Seeing that the camera, the headphones and a new PC have been scratched off my list of things to buy. Next up on list it to replace the obsolete phone that I have. Something with RSS receiving capabilities sounds just about right. Anyone care to recommend me a phone for it?
- I no longer giggle as insanely as I used to whenever faced with penguins paraphernalia. It doesn’t mean I still don’t like it, it’s the fact that I’ve been overloaded with it for the past few months that it’s no longer as exclusive as I’d like it to be.
- When your partner appears in your relatives picture scrapbook in which she updates from time to time, rest assured you don’t have to worry about them being accepted into the family because they already are.
- What a way to start your New Year’s spring cleaning. Finding the “Islamic Way To Beat Your Wife” on your RSS feeds. What will they come up with next?
- I need to go on a diet. 3 weeks worth of food that you usually can’t afford as a poor university student really takes its toll.
- It’s time to brush up the old new years resolutions. Clean on the ones I didn’t finish and reinforce the ones that need to keep up. After all, there aren’t any disappointments when you built on yourself expectations that can’t be reached in just one year.
- Last but not least, it’s here. So sit back and wait for the show to start.