I know that Easter was a few days ago, but seeing that I didn’t have any net connection to begin with, let me catch up with the things I meant to say.
- Green eggs and ham? Well, we might not have had the ham but I dare say that there wasn’t any blue eggs in that book either.
- Bourbon may not be a traditional classic over Easter, but it is a must when your mind has taken a hike after a long week.
- It starts to say something about your life when you begin to hate a 3 and a half day weekend because you can’t get any work done. Workaholics comes to mind.
- It’s enough that I’m happy enough to spend most of my waking moments connected online. But I’ve often wondered how is it people I know can spend their lives perpetually connected to the net and get any practical work done at all?
- There are benefits at least to being known for the person who knows more than a thing or two about computers. Using the laptop of a friend to connect to the net via their WiMax card when you’re supposed to be fixing it does sound a little underhanded. But what always matters is that you get the job done in the end…and it shows with your reputation.
- You know you’re getting older when shoveling more than one chocolate bunny already makes you queasy. Either that or the quality of chocolate is getting worse by the year. Since I’m in denial, I’ll opt for the latter possibility.