I’m not really single right now, it’s just that Mel’s gone down to Sydney with her parents for the week and in her words of “You’ll be fine. Just pretend you’re single for the time being”. So I did, and here are the jumbled mess of thoughts that follows in its wake.
- The dangerous game could be taken to a whole new level. Not to say it already hasn’t. But a guy has to take some breaks in between. It’s not something I want to lose in more ways than one.
- At what point does the protectiveness over a friend spill over as jealousy of unattainable desire? How far does the line go between stopping the bad because you know its bad and keeping all the fun things out because care too much?
- Winter’s impending arrival is made much more apparent by the cold empty bed at night.
- While vanity may be a great motivator, so is the desire not to be left behind all alone. I’d let myself go and push on ahead regardless of the consequence for that. Never to be alone. Never again.
- The phrase “You never really miss someone until they are gone” has it’s wisdom. Then again, it sounds silly if you feel that after a day. I feel silly right now.