Some days, my own lifestyle scares the hell out of me.
- The thing about relying on gadgetry is that we don’t really notice how much we rely on them when we lose them, badly, without knowing whether we can find them again.
- The drawback to having everything united under one synchronous system is that when one system is compromised, you have to change all your passwords for the fear that someone who knows what they are doing can access everything digital about you.
- Bead chains are apparently not good ways to secure your thumbdrive to anything. They *can* break. You *will* cry.
- It is a very good idea to always keep your updated CV on your thumbdrive at all times. You never know when you might need it. Or who might read it. Or what good will come out of it. This is now a scientifically proven fact.
- Being poor and being someone who wants, at the very least, technology near the bleeding edge is a bad combination. More so when you lose what you starved yourself for to buy.
- Sometimes all you can do is trust and hope for the best in humanity, even if you’re the kind that’s just as cynical and pessimistic as me. And sometimes, just sometimes, humanity doesn’t disappoint you one bit.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.