Seeing that my mind has been in a sea of what ifs recently, I might as well do a Chickybabe again, just to get it out of my system.
- I should join NaNoWriMo and give myself a reason to finish that story I said I’d do one day.
- I should work on my blog redesign, if not to change how it looks, but at least to clean up the code before things get too ugly and start to rot underneath
- I should start doing that comparison between the old and the new, not just cause it would be a very interesting experiment, but because it’ll probably make me look like I am smarter than I look.
- I should start sending my resumes and collecting those position description and person specifications from potential job offers. Not that I’m going to work now, but what if that right job comes and I’m not prepared for it?
- I should book those airline tickets now. The Christmas rush isn’t going to be forgiving when it comes to the holidays.
- I should be studying now. I’m not giving myself a reason to do badly because I was lazy enough not to work for it.
- I should be happy, despite the twinge of guilt from seeing a friend who isn’t happy. Then again, I already am happy. Guess it’s time to spread that joy around. After all, what are friends for?