It’s been a long while since the last random thought post. I think it’s about time for a Chickybabe.
- How is it every time money flows in my way, things around me spontaneously start to break down, rendering me incapable of saving up for something worthwhile, but instead requiring me to spend money to replace things I shouldn’t have to replace in the first place?
- When you live a life that’s used to seeing the worst in people, finding people who can be kind and considerate to you is often met with justified skepticism and disbelief. Sometimes though, there is no harm in accepting the kindness and help that flows your way. Such rare moments in life need to be appreciated for what they are. You still need some faith left in humanity.
- When making promises, it’s often a good idea to be politically correct. Not because you want to be devious and sneaky about it, but because more often than not, it allows us to keep our promises without climbing the walls in the effort to keep them.
- What is the point of information overload when most of the what we call, see and give away as information are pointless? What more when the information that actually matters never gets put to good use and left out only as a pretentious show?
- It’s always proud moment to know that the years you spent obtaining a higher degree was well worth understanding the words that come out of your colleagues mouth. It is never sad to be able to understand the instructions of someone walking you through a complicated and important task. The real tragedy is when you realise that a lot of people pretend to understand it in the effort to not look bad. A tragedy that happens more than we care to admit.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.