With so many things on my mind at the moment, I need to break it down as always.
- Friendship is often built on needs rather than wants. Occasionally what you want and what you need will coincide. When that happens, that often makes for a pleasant change.
- There is nothing wrong with being a career woman in the military, especially when they are interested in geek men like myself and share the same penchant for good food.
- The problem with overworking yourself isn’t the eventual breakdown. It’s the pulling yourself up after losing it that takes a lot out from you.
- When holding a “Vagina Awareness Week” on campus grounds, make sure you consult someone with a medical background before doing the artsy work. You don’t want those large abstract banners of a woman private parts don’t look like a blown up picture of a malaria parasite.
- I can’t wait for what abstract picture they would come up with during “Penis Awareness Week”.
- Pain often reminds us that we’re alive, but when it becomes unbearable, there is nothing wrong with wishing that you were dead.
Normal thoughts will resume, presumably after my mind starts working again during the weekdays.