- Sometimes there is a part of you that just wants to forget that the whole world exists. It is the part of you that you should listen to every once in a while. I tend to listen to mine a lot more these days.
- It is in the belief that we are alone that we know just how capable we really are as individuals and how valued we really are as friends.
- Food always tastes better in the company of those that appreciate its worth. It also tastes better when you’re expecting something bad and you turn up early for the freshest preparation of it.
- Dreams often represent the parts of us we never listen to during that day. I listen to that part of me every night. Sometimes we can’t deny that we’re just little freaks of nature.
- Countdown to farewells are always best spent in the company of those you cherish the most. This is an obvious statement. One most people forget in a small space of time.
- Regardless of the places you visit or the time in life in which you visit them, there is no better playground than one born from your heart and spirit of youth.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.