- While human-powered methods of transportation helps the environment and your wallet, there is a significant flaw in the system when it comes to having to deal with near-constant rain for more than a week. It gives “raining down on your parade” a whole new meaning of its own.
- You know you’ve crossed the line between reality and a virtual world when you look up at the beautiful, moonlit clouds and go “I can probably recreate that effect on Photoshop”.
- If there is anything that the Swine Flu pandemic has taught me, it’s that while ignorance is bliss, pretending to be well-informed is usually what kills you. Dumb people should never try to pass of life-saving information even if they think they got it right. It’s always best to leave it to people who know what they are doing.
- While I know that jealousy is another way of telling you that you desire something that other people have. I also know that the only way to satisfy it, is to have what you want. Not something you can do, when the object of your desires will be very far away, for a very long time. If you have a solution to this problem, please tell me.
- The best things in life are often marred by the solitude in which you celebrate those events. One of the reasons why I strive so hard to find friends who can share in my idea of fun. However, the more intimate in-jokes of the moment are forced to be left onto one-sided company. One that ruins the mood of what has always been an enjoyable season. It is going to be a depressing winter. Then again, there is a first time for everything.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.