When even random thoughts have their own randomness to them, you know it’s been a long day.
- There are days when “I told you so” doesn’t cut it anymore. These days “I told you so” comes with a little smugness that kicks back and enjoys the fact that people reap what they sow…or don’t sow.
- I’ll be guest blogging on the popular “Lorelle at WordPress“ over the next two months. Watch out for my posts on personal blogging and WordPress tips.
- To give up the slightest chance of popularity for the sake of getting things that only few can lay their hands on shows I’m either losing it or those gifts are really worth it.
- Burying yourself in work leaves you no time for your thoughts which in times of depression is always a good idea. I’m going to be very busy for the next few months. Good timing considering the burden of anguish I’m going to have to shoulder soon enough.
- Show me an ambitious person that can be happy without achieving personal goals and resolutions and I’ll show you a person completely free of their own demons.