I’ll keep this Chickybabe short since I’m a little pressed for time.
- How do you write something that only comes to your thoughts once in a blue moon as natural and unexpected as life itself?
- I realised that I have conned a few terms in my life. Maybe I’ll write them down when I get a chance to.
- The fun of being the new couple has inevitably ended. The fun of poking at the new couple of the house has inadvertently begun.
- I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a pissing compatition between who is the better boyfriend of the relationship. The trick is to know you’re having a good laugh about seeing who wakes up at 3 in the morning to make sushi for their dear beloved.
- Somehow, I feel that tomorrow will be no different from any other days in the year, despite the occassion. Who knows? I could be wrong.
- Sometimes you stumble upon things your friend should know. It’s never wrong to tell them when you have a chance to. It’s only wrong when you do it all the time regardless of the situation.
- Blogathon is in about a weeks time. Time to get a little more serious on those sponsorship requests. I just don’t see how I can forceful and aloof at the same time. Maybe it’s one of those skills I’ve yet to pick up.
That being said. Have a nice day.