Given the circumstances of events that followed the weekends, I think another Chickybabe is in order. It’s a overdue for one anyway.
- Maybe I can never break free from the need to be part of social scene. It doesn’t matter where I am, I want to be accepted, but it’s always hard to find people willing to be alright with the odd ways that I play out.
- It’s always painful when the things that you put effort to create often go overlooked by even the ones that are closest to you. Sometimes it really matters, but for the most part, I’m going to have to learn to stop believing that people should give a damn.
- Time spent alone with those you love should never be overlooked even if they require the sacrifice of the things what you desire. They often turn out to be the better choice.
- The fastest way to a man’s heart is often 6 inches of cold steel. Sometimes 4 inches work just as well.
- I have a strange feeling that she isn’t going to see it to the end. Not that she’s in any condition to listen to a friend, but in a place where experience and instinct has seen things through, maybe it’s best to hope that she proves me wrong.
- I really should start working on all my assignments before the last minute…yet have you ever had that feeling that you just don’t want to get off that butt of yours and start doing all you need to do? I blame this winter mood. What’s your excuse?
I hope I got everything down, otherwise I probably might write another Chickybabe, but I doubt that’s really a bad thing anyway.