If there are days when my mind has to take a hike to recuperate, then this would be one of those days. It’s also one of those days when a Chickybabe is all that you need to sooth that throbbing headache.
- Sometimes its ok to acknowledge that you have a crush on your friend despite being attached. As long as you trust yourself to not crossing any boundaries given alcohol and vain poses in skimpy outfits are in the picture.
- Booze and football make good company. Charades and football will be ignored at best.
- Relationships based on absolute trust unfotunately has to work on absolute communication…even if sometimes the things we say may touch a nerve. Even so, working things out and making up for hurt feelings may end up better than keeping it in and making it worse. Consider at your own risk. Not everyone can be that patient.
- It’s alright to be different. It’s not alright to pretend that you’re not or that you are.
- My narcissism might be a little more deeper than I thought. I might actually be an exhibitionist. I can just smell the atrocities on that one.
- The past is something we can never let go off no matter what we do. We may move on, but it’ll still be what makes us who we are. I’m just glad that some things may come into light, even if it is a twisted version of it. At least, I’m not a nameless face burried in the background anymore.
Now that’s off my chest. Duty calls. It always does.