Since I don’t really have much time right now, I might as well pull a ChickyBabe and write down my random thoughts for the day. Wait…come to think of it, I have done something like this before, so it’s not really a ChickyBabe, it’s just me waking up at 12 after the housewarming/birthday party we had the night before which was generously stocked with…party stuff.
- I need the telephone line. I need to connect to the net. I need to call Telstra again.
- The new WordPress goodies are out in the trunk. Got to remember to test them out before they go official.
- Got to also remember to tweak the theme a bit. Crimson Milk is too good a code to be left alone.
- When in doubt of what birthday cake to get. Ham and Cheese Qiche “should” make an excellent substitute.
- People can get drunk without drinking alcohol. They just happen to have less of a life than they would have prefered to have.
- It is best to go around the part of the cake that has been smooshed by the birthday boy’s face
- There is now more booze in the fridge than there is food.
- God gave men a penis and a brain, just not enough blood to run them at the same time. I just happen to have good management skills.
- It’s cold enough to actually walk indoor with a jacket. Either that or Chris left his room window open again. Oh wait…he did.
- I’m hungry. I need to eat.
That being said. I am hungry and I need to eat. The rest of the day is purely negotiable.