Sometimes the biggest and most charitable things in life doesn’t have to be a something you spend years accomplishing. I took up Lorelle’s challenge and it’s not going to be easy. How can you change the world in 30 seconds? I don’t know if I can, but being through the things we’ve been through, I think I have an idea.
The upside to this is that all you have to do are 30 things that take 30 seconds each to do that you think will change the world. Here is my list:
Edrei’s List of 30 Things He Can Do To Change The World In 30 Seconds:
- Sincerely smile at a person you hate the most.
- Publicly apologise for any mistakes you made no matter how small they are.
- Forgive the people who wronged you in the past.
- Help the elderly or handicap cross the road.
- Tell someone how much they mean to you.
- Tell your friends you care for them.
- Tell the person you love that you love them even if they don’t know.
- Say “Bless You” when someone sneezes.
- Make a promise you know you can keep.
- Listen to people.
- Say witty one liners that make perfect sense.
- Engage in idle talk with the cashier at the supermarket.
- Say Grace out loud before eating.
- Give a sincere compliment to a friend.
- Give money to a person on a street.
- Stop and listen to street musicians.
- Refill the coffee pot if you’re the last person to drink coffee.
- Put recyclable junk in their appropiate places.
- Put the toilet seat down after use.
- Use a breath mint.
- Plant a tree.
- Switch off the lights in a room you’re not using.
- Always let someone else take the seat during rush hour.
- Put on a condom.
- Ask someone how they are doing.
- Talk to God.
- Say thank you whenever you recieve anything.
- Message a friend you haven’t talked to in a long time and ask them out for a drink
- Sign up for organ donation.
So…who else is up for the challenge?