- Officially, as of today, my year long chapter has come to an end. A weight of my shoulders, no matter how brief a time, is still a weight off my shoulders.
- Life, at least, my life, never does cut me any slack. As one chapter closes, another one opens. My only question is, “Why couldn’t it just give me even half a day of peace of mind?”
- If there is any lesson to be learned from the previous chapter, it’s that there is always time to sit back and enjoy the time off you deserve. I took that time off today and I plan to take it again tomorrow. New chapters with new problems be damned…least until the day after.
- You never really appreciate beauty until its last days. Maybe that’s why it’s so beautiful and magical at the same time. Nothing says cherish the moments like a ticking clock of “forever gone”.
- Some things that needed to be said have been said. Some things that wanted to be said were not said. At the end of the day, it probably was the better thing to do. When in doubt, always follow your head rather than your heart. It saves you a world of complications.
Doing a “Chickybabe” refers to doing a list of random thoughts and is named in honour of ChickyBabe who awed me with her style of writing, especially when she did her set of random thoughts which this is named after.