Every once in a while I need to look back on my life and remember those quotable motto’s filled with crazy wisdom that has seen me through the best of times and walked me through the darkest of times. I thought today might be a good day to share with you some of them.
- If all else fails, stop and take time to drink alcohol, the solution to all of life’s problems. The problems won’t go away, but you’d be surprised what you can think of after 5 glasses of bourbon.
- If you’re going down anyway, you might as well go down with everything you’ve got and a whole lot more.
- The best times of your life are often the ones where you never saw coming. The worst times in your life are often the ones you expected to happen anyway.
- The best of friendships often starts by answering the question “What can they offer you for as long as possible?”
- Maturity is knowing you did something stupid in the past. Common sense is knowing you are about to do something stupid now. Wisdom is knowing you are going to do something stupid in the future.
While there are more unconventional wisdom locked up in this head of mine. I’m pretty sure 5 is enough for single sitting. Be sure to use them with care. The thing about crazy wisdom is that while they work in real life, they often carry with them consequences best left for people with a certain sense of eccentricity. Just as well though, after all, sometimes to deal with life, you have to be better than normal.
You just have to be abnormal.