Mucking around the net browsing through blogs, it turns out that Sashi’s blog has now officially turned 2 today. To that I wish his blog a nice happy birthday because being the Sashi that I know and read, I wouldn’t want a blogger like him to pass on leaving us to the rest of that muck out there. I’m picky with what I like, that’s as much as can be said.
Anyway, that got me all nostalgic and I ended up going through my own archives and as it turns out…Footsteps in the Mirror had it’s birthday…yesterday. I didn’t even know about and why would I? It’s not like I’m big on birthdays anyway. Heck I wouldn’t put too much stock in my own birthday let alone my own blog’s birthday. But since I found out about it anyway, let it be said that at least the new theme I put in was an occassion that did not go to waste. Talk about coincidental timing.
Anyway, there was something I was meant to do a while back when I hit my 1000th post but never got a chance to do it with so many things happening in my life all at once. Seeing this is supposed to be a special occassion for my blog, this is as better time than any to do that challenge and up the ante a bit. These are the posts that to me are what makes Footsteps in the Mirror the blog that it is over the past 3 years. Good and bad, this is me as it is (or at least the part of me I could find).
- The First Post Ever
- Everything In A Blink Of An Eyeâ€¦
- A Word To All Bloggersâ€¦
- Reasons To Read My Blogâ€¦
- How I Became Me (The Child-Raising Experiment)â€¦
- Blogathon 2005: Help Make A Difference
- Signs Of Blogging Addiction
- The Sin Of Noodle Posting
- Weâ€™re That Blogger
- Malaysia and Terrorists I Would Love To See
- 30 Things To Do To Change The World In 30 Seconds
- How To Become A Malaysian Blogger
- To Someone Who Would Never Read This
- To Another Person Who Wonâ€™t Read This Blog
- The Price Of Being A Malay
You know what? For the heck of it, if you’re someone who’s been following my blog for a while, why don’t you tell me what your favourite post here is? It doesn’t have to be the ones I list out here, just as long as you thought it meant something to you. At least let me know you for what you see to be true. For a long time now, I shared my thoughts and feelings to all of you. Thanks for taking the time to read them. Thanks for being a part of what makes me who I am.