Well, I just can’t seem to escape this can’t I considering the fact that I have been tagged by both you and you. So in order to prevent anymore people from tagging me with this 7 things meme, I might as well do it and get it over with.
1. 7 Things I Want Most In Life:
- To hold a person whom I love and loves me back.
- Friends I can laugh with on late night supper at mamak stalls.
- A brand new state of the art laptop for Sarah.
- A large collection of penguin soft toys.
- The cure to cancer.
- World domination.
2. 7 Things I Treasure Most In Life:
3. 7 Traits That Describe Me Best:
- Horny (Sex)
4. 7 Things I Would Do When Stuck In Elevator:
- Sing London Bridge Is Falling Down.
- Press all the buttons repeatedly like I know something.
- Sing at the top of my lungs because an elevator has really good acoustics.
- See how many times I can solve my rubik’s cube before the elevator starts moving again.
- If there is anyone in the elevator, ask if they blog and get their blog address. If not, offer to start them on WordPress.
- Think of things to write for memes such as “7 things to 7 things to do” memes.
- If I’m alone with someone I like of the opposite sex…then yes. Sex.
5. 7 People I Would Love To Have Over For Dinner:
- Any pompous flashy rich people.
- Any right wing fundementalist
- Any overzealous ivy league showoff
- Any spammer
- Anyone who thinks that spamming is a good idea
- Any self rightous wannabe computer users that think talking 1337 and beating people in Warcraft 3 will earn them the right to inherit the Earth.
- Dr. Hannibal Lector (then he and I can enjoy cooking and eating the other 6 people I invited over)
6. 7 Things I Can Do Right Now Because I’m Running Out Of Ideas:
- Watch a movie while eating nachos.
- Read erotic stories off the net.
- Stare at the setting sun. Ouch!! Maybe a little later.
- Blog…something else other than this stupid meme.
- Have sex (or imagine I am because I realized there isn’t anyone here I can have sex with).
7. 7 People I Would Send This Meme To:
- God (after all God came up with the 7 day program to everything)
- George W. Bush (just to see how many times he can use the words “war on terror” before he’s distracted by a kitten)
- Osama bin Laden (just to see how many times he would use the word infidel and jihad in one sentence)
- Mr. Potato Head (seriously…what would a potato say?)
- Super intelligent monkeys (face it, you want to know what they would say too don’t you?)
- The Woman Who Lived In A Shoe (she’s old, has nothing to do and I’m seriously running out of ideas)
- Anyone else who hasn’t done this ridiculous meme and actually feels like doing this meme.
And there we have it. Seven things of seven things to do. I hope I will never have to see something like this again because this is one of the most mind numbing meme I have ever done. Not like I have done many memes anyway, but it is STILL the most mind numbing meme I have ever done. Let us never mention this ever again.