I don’t usually do memes, but since I’ve been tagged by two bloggers, Walski and Miss Positive, for the same meme, I thought I’d might as well do it. Though, this is going to be a tricky one since I basically take weird and rewrite my own script, so whatever I do, it’s basically normal for me. But for the rest of you, these are probably the 6 weirdest things (by your definition) that you should know about me.
- I collect penguin paraphernalia..
- I hear voices in my head. Not people talking a distance away, but voices that talk, mutter and otherwise scream in my head. I know it’s not real, but sometimes I confuse it with people in real life, turning around to find out there was no one around me in the first place.
- I play with Rubiks Cubes in public places. It’s an eccentric ego boosting thing, especially when someone buys you a jug or two of beer during happy hour if I could put it back together in less than 2 minutes. Suckers.
- I was a self cutter. That’s pretty much self explanatory. It’s a habit I kicked a while back, but the tendency to be self-destructive still remains until this day, more so when I get worked up…
- I eat peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. Mel says it’s weird. She also says sliced banana on toasts tastes great. But it’s my meme, not hers.
- I like the taste of blood. The sweet coppery metallic taste of human blood. I don’t really know why. There is certain sensual feeling about the nature of it. Something intimate shared between two people.
If you’re not completely frightened away by now. There isn’t much to worry about. I’m a pretty decent guy. Just a little eccentric with his own sense of crossing the “i’s” and dotting the “t’s”. It does have its drawbacks to redefine your sense of normalcy to suit your own quirks, then again whoever said normal was any good anyway?